On the Scott Horton Show, 11-15-13: Michael Boldin, founder and executive director of the Tenth Amendment Center, discusses why Congressional reform of the NSA is doomed to failure while Dianne Feinstein remains on the Senate Intelligence Committee, and using state-level legislation to shut down NSA facilities by denying them electricity and water.
- Radio Discussion: Addressing Surveillance at the Local Level
- California Organizations Use Available Tools to Fight for Privacy
- California Bill to End Unchecked Police Surveillance Dies in Committee
- Michigan Bill Would Help Protect Electronic Privacy, Thwart Some Federal Surveillance
- Passing Surveillance Laws Isn’t Enough; Communities Must Push for Compliance