On the Scott Horton Show, 11-15-13: Michael Boldin, founder and executive director of the Tenth Amendment Center, discusses why Congressional reform of the NSA is doomed to failure while Dianne Feinstein remains on the Senate Intelligence Committee, and using state-level legislation to shut down NSA facilities by denying them electricity and water.
- Second Missouri Committee Passes Bill to Ban Warrantless Stingray Spying; Help Hinder Federal Surveillance
- California Bill Would End Unchecked Police Surveillance
- Final Michigan Committee Passes Bill to Ban “Material Support or Resources” for Warrantless Federal Surveillance
- New Jersey Bill Would Require Consent For Smart Meters, Undermine Federal Program
- Signed into Law: Nebraska Passes Bill to Limit ALPR Data, Help Block National License Plate Tracking Program