On the Scott Horton Show, 11-15-13: Michael Boldin, founder and executive director of the Tenth Amendment Center, discusses why Congressional reform of the NSA is doomed to failure while Dianne Feinstein remains on the Senate Intelligence Committee, and using state-level legislation to shut down NSA facilities by denying them electricity and water.
- Oregon Bill Would Ban Warrantless Stingray Spying, Help Hinder Federal Surveillance
- Mississippi Bill Would Ban Warrantless Stingray Spying, Help Hinder Federal Surveillance
- Feds Spying on Rest Areas Creating a Multi-State Bathroom Surveillance Program
- New York Bill Would Limit Warrantless Drone Surveillance, Hinder Federal Surveillance
- New Mexico Bill Would Limit Warrantless Electronic Data Collection, Hinder Federal Surveillance