On the Scott Horton Show, 11-15-13: Michael Boldin, founder and executive director of the Tenth Amendment Center, discusses why Congressional reform of the NSA is doomed to failure while Dianne Feinstein remains on the Senate Intelligence Committee, and using state-level legislation to shut down NSA facilities by denying them electricity and water.
- New York Bill Would Allow Utility Customers to Opt Out of Smart Meters, Undermine Federal Program
- Michigan Ballot Measure to Help Protect Electronic Data from Warrantless Spying Passes Committee
- Final Arizona Committee Passes Bill to Prohibit Warrantless Stingray Spying
- To the Governor’s Desk: New Mexico House Passes Electronic Communications Privacy Act
- Maine Bill Would Make It Easier to Opt Out of Smart Meters, Undermine Federal Program