On the Scott Horton Show, 11-15-13: Michael Boldin, founder and executive director of the Tenth Amendment Center, discusses why Congressional reform of the NSA is doomed to failure while Dianne Feinstein remains on the Senate Intelligence Committee, and using state-level legislation to shut down NSA facilities by denying them electricity and water.
- Pennsylvania Bill Would Prohibit Warrantless Stingray Spying
- Government Surveillance Is a Creepy Stalker Guy
- Now Law: New Hampshire Bill to Prohibit Warrantless Stingray Spying
- California Committee Advances Bill to End Unchecked Police Surveillance
- St. Louis Ordinance Would Take First Step Toward Limiting the Surveillance State