On the Scott Horton Show, 11-15-13: Michael Boldin, founder and executive director of the Tenth Amendment Center, discusses why Congressional reform of the NSA is doomed to failure while Dianne Feinstein remains on the Senate Intelligence Committee, and using state-level legislation to shut down NSA facilities by denying them electricity and water.
- New Hampshire Senate Votes to Continue Support of Warrantless Federal Spying Programs
- New Hampshire Senate Passes Bill to Prohibit Warrantless Stingray Spying
- Michigan House Unanimously Approves Electronic Data Privacy Amendment
- Massachusetts Bill Would Limit Warrantless Drone Surveillance; Hinder Federal Spy-State
- Missouri House Passes Bill to Prohibit Warrantless Stingray Spying