On the Scott Horton Show, 11-15-13: Michael Boldin, founder and executive director of the Tenth Amendment Center, discusses why Congressional reform of the NSA is doomed to failure while Dianne Feinstein remains on the Senate Intelligence Committee, and using state-level legislation to shut down NSA facilities by denying them electricity and water.
- In Effect: Nebraska Law Limits ALPR Data, Helps Block National License Plate Tracking Program
- In Effect: Kentucky Law Puts Limits on Drone Spying, Will Help Thwart Federal Surveillance Program
- NSA Uses AT&T Facilities to Spy on Everybody
- I Took on the Surveillance State in My Hometown and Won
- California Committee Passes Measure to Help End Unchecked Police Surveillance, Establish More Local Control