On the Scott Horton Show, 11-15-13: Michael Boldin, founder and executive director of the Tenth Amendment Center, discusses why Congressional reform of the NSA is doomed to failure while Dianne Feinstein remains on the Senate Intelligence Committee, and using state-level legislation to shut down NSA facilities by denying them electricity and water.
- Second New Mexico Committee Passes Electronic Communications Privacy Act
- New Hampshire Bill to Prohibit Warantless Stingray Spying Passes Committee
- Missouri Bill to Prohibit Warrantless Stingray Spying Passes Committee
- Montana Bill to Ban Warrantless Collection of Electronic Data Passes House
- New Hampshire House Initially Approves Bill Taking on Warrantless Drone Spying