Michigan HB5026 would put severe restrictions on the government use of drones in the state. HB5026 must pass through the House Committee on Government Operations before the bill can receive a vote in the full House.
PLEASE TAKE THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS to support this important bill.
1. Call the House Committee on Government Operations Chair, Bradford Jacobsen. Strongly, but respectfully urge him to move this important bill forward to a vote in his committee. A phone call has 10x the impact of an email.
2. Call the rest of the committee members. Again, be strong, but respectful. Urge each of them to take action to move the bill forward and vote YES on HB5026.
3. Call Back – any NO or UNDECIDED – in 3-4 days. Make sure to follow-up. If they say YES, be sure to thank them and, if possible, announce their committed YES vote to email and social media contacts. If they say no, politely ask them why. Get the information from them and contact us.
4. Spread the Word. Share this information widely by Facebook, Twitter, email and other social networks.
5. Report Back. Tell us how your actions went. Email [email protected]