Tenth Amendment Center national communications director Mike Maharrey chatted with the Forgotten Men last Saturday, discussing the OffNow campaign to stop NSA spying at the state and local level. After establishing that we cannot count on Congress, the president or federal courts to rein in the NSA, Maharrey explained the basic strategy and the anti-commandeering doctrine it is based on. He also addressed those who might believe that stopping unconstitutional spying is an impossible task and why we must be bold, and stand and fight.
- Surveillance Cameras Can Identify Anyone by “Talking to Their Cellphones”
- New Hampshire Privacy Amendment on the Ballot
- Massachusetts State Police Tweet Inadvertently Reveals Surveillance
- DEA Plans to Expand License Plate Surveillance Program
- Police Claim Surveillance Drones Will Revitalize Downtown