Last night in the Los Angeles area, Michael Boldin discussed the #NullifyNSA campaign while on an anti-surveillance panel with representatives from Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF), ACLU of Southern California, and Stop LAPD Spying Coalition. Hosted by Restore The Fourth Los Angeles.
- Surveillance Cameras Can Identify Anyone by “Talking to Their Cellphones”
- New Hampshire Privacy Amendment on the Ballot
- Massachusetts State Police Tweet Inadvertently Reveals Surveillance
- DEA Plans to Expand License Plate Surveillance Program
- Police Claim Surveillance Drones Will Revitalize Downtown