Last night in the Los Angeles area, Michael Boldin discussed the #NullifyNSA campaign while on an anti-surveillance panel with representatives from Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF), ACLU of Southern California, and Stop LAPD Spying Coalition. Hosted by Restore The Fourth Los Angeles.
- New York Bill Would Limit ALPRs, Help Block National License Plate Tracking Program
- Minnesota Bill Takes on Warrantless Stingray Spying and Data Collection; Would Also Hinder Federal Surveillance
- To the Governor: Arizona Passes Bill to Prohibit Warrantless Stingray Spying
- Arizona House Passes Bill to Prohibit Warrantless Stingray Spying
- Signed By Governor: Montana Bills to Limit License Plate Tracking and Warrantless Electronic Data Collection