Last night in the Los Angeles area, Michael Boldin discussed the #NullifyNSA campaign while on an anti-surveillance panel with representatives from Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF), ACLU of Southern California, and Stop LAPD Spying Coalition. Hosted by Restore The Fourth Los Angeles.
- New Hampshire Senate Passes Bill to Prohibit Warrantless Stingray Spying
- Michigan House Unanimously Approves Electronic Data Privacy Amendment
- Massachusetts Bill Would Limit Warrantless Drone Surveillance; Hinder Federal Spy-State
- Missouri House Passes Bill to Prohibit Warrantless Stingray Spying
- Massachusetts Bills Would Limit ALPRs, Help Block National License Plate Tracking Program