Last night in the Los Angeles area, Michael Boldin discussed the #NullifyNSA campaign while on an anti-surveillance panel with representatives from Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF), ACLU of Southern California, and Stop LAPD Spying Coalition. Hosted by Restore The Fourth Los Angeles.
- Now in Effect: Arizona Law Prohibits Warrantless Stingray Spying
- Surveillance Leads Police to Tomato Bust
- Seattle City Council Passes Ordinance Taking First Step Toward Limiting the Surveillance State
- Pennsylvania Bill Would Prohibit Warrantless Stingray Spying
- Government Surveillance Is a Creepy Stalker Guy