Last night in the Los Angeles area, Michael Boldin discussed the #NullifyNSA campaign while on an anti-surveillance panel with representatives from Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF), ACLU of Southern California, and Stop LAPD Spying Coalition. Hosted by Restore The Fourth Los Angeles.
- Montana Bill Would Allow Customers to Opt Out of Smart Meters, Undermine Federal Program
- Second New Mexico Committee Passes Electronic Communications Privacy Act
- New Hampshire Bill to Prohibit Warantless Stingray Spying Passes Committee
- Missouri Bill to Prohibit Warrantless Stingray Spying Passes Committee
- Montana Bill to Ban Warrantless Collection of Electronic Data Passes House