Last night in the Los Angeles area, Michael Boldin discussed the #NullifyNSA campaign while on an anti-surveillance panel with representatives from Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF), ACLU of Southern California, and Stop LAPD Spying Coalition. Hosted by Restore The Fourth Los Angeles.
- New Montana Law Limits ALPR Use, Will Help Block National License Plate Tracking Program
- Foreign NSA Surveillance and the Threat to Liberty at Home
- Radio Discussion: Addressing Surveillance at the Local Level
- California Organizations Use Available Tools to Fight for Privacy
- California Bill to End Unchecked Police Surveillance Dies in Committee