Last night in the Los Angeles area, Michael Boldin discussed the #NullifyNSA campaign while on an anti-surveillance panel with representatives from Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF), ACLU of Southern California, and Stop LAPD Spying Coalition. Hosted by Restore The Fourth Los Angeles.
- Kentucky House Passes Bill to Put Limits on Drones, Thwart Federal Surveillance Program
- Michigan House Passes Bill to Ban “Material Support or Resources” for Warrantless Federal Surveillance
- New York Bill Would Limit ALPRs, Hinder National License Plate Tracking Program
- Missouri Bill Would Ban Warantless Stingray Spying, Hinder Federal Surveillance
- Virginia Bill Would Restrict Police Access to Historical Location Data, Thwart Federal Surveillance Program