Last night in the Los Angeles area, Michael Boldin discussed the #NullifyNSA campaign while on an anti-surveillance panel with representatives from Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF), ACLU of Southern California, and Stop LAPD Spying Coalition. Hosted by Restore The Fourth Los Angeles.
- California Committee Approves Bill to End Unchecked Police Surveillance
- NSA Can Divert American Internet Traffic Overseas for Warrantless Collection
- Massachusetts Committee Hearing Held on Bill to Ban Warrantless Stingray Spying
- Nashville Metro Council Passes Ordinance Taking First Step Toward Limiting the Surveillance State
- New Hampshire Senate Kills Bill Taking on Warrantless Drone Spying