Last night in the Los Angeles area, Michael Boldin discussed the #NullifyNSA campaign while on an anti-surveillance panel with representatives from Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF), ACLU of Southern California, and Stop LAPD Spying Coalition. Hosted by Restore The Fourth Los Angeles.
- Proposed St. Louis Ordinance Would Create Oversight and Transparency for Surveillance Programs
- Oakland Passes Ordinance Taking on Surveillance State
- TAC Signs Letter Supporting Measure to Help End Unchecked Police Surveillance, Establish Local Control
- California Committee Approves Measure to Help End Unchecked Police Surveillance, Establish More Local Control
- City of Berkeley Passes Ordinance Taking on Surveillance State