Last night in the Los Angeles area, Michael Boldin discussed the #NullifyNSA campaign while on an anti-surveillance panel with representatives from Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF), ACLU of Southern California, and Stop LAPD Spying Coalition. Hosted by Restore The Fourth Los Angeles.
- Michigan Ballot Measure to Help Protect Electronic Data from Warrantless Spying Passes Committee
- Final Arizona Committee Passes Bill to Prohibit Warrantless Stingray Spying
- To the Governor’s Desk: New Mexico House Passes Electronic Communications Privacy Act
- Maine Bill Would Make It Easier to Opt Out of Smart Meters, Undermine Federal Program
- Montana Senate Committee Passes Bill to Limit ALPR Use, Help Block National License Plate Tracking Program