Last night in the Los Angeles area, Michael Boldin discussed the #NullifyNSA campaign while on an anti-surveillance panel with representatives from Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF), ACLU of Southern California, and Stop LAPD Spying Coalition. Hosted by Restore The Fourth Los Angeles.
- The Rise of Spying Transit Police
- Documents Reveal FISA Court’s Failure to Oversee and Control Federal Spy Agencies
- California Bill to Help End Unchecked Police Surveillance, Establish Local Control Likely Dead in Assembly Committee
- New York Using Facial Recognition to ID Drivers and Passengers at Toll Booths
- In Effect: Nebraska Law Limits ALPR Data, Helps Block National License Plate Tracking Program