A device soon to be available to state and local law enforcement could allow police officers to bypass passwords and download everything on an electronic device in a matter of seconds. The rapid development of this kind of technology underscores the need to exert strict controls over the types of surveillance equipment police officer have access to, and how they use it.
- Oregon Bill Would Ban Warrantless Stingray Spying, Help Hinder Federal Surveillance
- Mississippi Bill Would Ban Warrantless Stingray Spying, Help Hinder Federal Surveillance
- Feds Spying on Rest Areas Creating a Multi-State Bathroom Surveillance Program
- New York Bill Would Limit Warrantless Drone Surveillance, Hinder Federal Surveillance
- New Mexico Bill Would Limit Warrantless Electronic Data Collection, Hinder Federal Surveillance