DAVIS, Calif. (April 6, 2018) – Last month, the city of Davis, Calif., passed a local ordinance that sets the stage to limit the acquisition and use of spy gear by law enforcement and other city agencies. The law will also help limit the impact of the federal surveillance state.
- Surveillance Cameras Can Identify Anyone by “Talking to Their Cellphones”
- New Hampshire Privacy Amendment on the Ballot
- Massachusetts State Police Tweet Inadvertently Reveals Surveillance
- DEA Plans to Expand License Plate Surveillance Program
- Police Claim Surveillance Drones Will Revitalize Downtown