HELENA, Mont. (April 13, 2015) – A Montana state representative has launched a last-ditch effort to save a bill that would take a major step toward stopping the state from conducting mass, warrantless surveillance.
- Utah Committee Passes Bill to Ban Warrantless Access to Information in the Cloud, Help Hinder Federal Surveillance
- Florida Committee Passes Bill to Ban Warrantless Stingray Spying, Help Hinder Federal Surveillance
- Minnesota Bill Would Put Electronic Communication and Data Privacy Amendment on the Ballot
- Signed By the Governor: New Mexico Electronic Communications Privacy Act
- Washington Committee Passes Bill to Limit ALPR Use, Help Block National License Plate Tracking Program