SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (May, 1, 2017) – In February, the San Francisco Police Department suspended its participation with the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF), a local/federal partnership that engages in broad-based surveillance in the name of national security.
- Utah Committee Passes Bill to Ban Warrantless Access to Information in the Cloud, Help Hinder Federal Surveillance
- Florida Committee Passes Bill to Ban Warrantless Stingray Spying, Help Hinder Federal Surveillance
- Minnesota Bill Would Put Electronic Communication and Data Privacy Amendment on the Ballot
- Signed By the Governor: New Mexico Electronic Communications Privacy Act
- Washington Committee Passes Bill to Limit ALPR Use, Help Block National License Plate Tracking Program