I’ve been involved in local activism taking on the surveillance state in my hometown. Well, I got some great media exposure on a local radio station recently.
- Signed by the Governor: Michigan Bans “Material Support or Resources” for Warrantless Federal Surveillance
- Maryland House Passes Bill to Ban Warrantless Stingray Spying, Hinder Federal Surveillance Program
- To the Governor: Kentucky Passes Bill to Put Limits on Drones, Help Thwart Federal Surveillance Program
- Missouri House Passes Bill to Ban “Material Support or Resources” for Warrantless Federal Surveillance
- How Secret Surveillance Undermines Our Most Fundamental Rights