ALBANY N.Y. (April 29, 2015) – A bill filed in New York would ban law enforcement from using FBI-funded cell site simulators, known as stingrays, to intercept all communications in an area without a judicial order.
- New York Using Facial Recognition to ID Drivers and Passengers at Toll Booths
- In Effect: Nebraska Law Limits ALPR Data, Helps Block National License Plate Tracking Program
- In Effect: Kentucky Law Puts Limits on Drone Spying, Will Help Thwart Federal Surveillance Program
- NSA Uses AT&T Facilities to Spy on Everybody
- I Took on the Surveillance State in My Hometown and Won