ALBANY N.Y. (April 29, 2015) – A bill filed in New York would ban law enforcement from using FBI-funded cell site simulators, known as stingrays, to intercept all communications in an area without a judicial order.
- Proposed St. Louis Ordinance Would Create Oversight and Transparency for Surveillance Programs
- Oakland Passes Ordinance Taking on Surveillance State
- TAC Signs Letter Supporting Measure to Help End Unchecked Police Surveillance, Establish Local Control
- California Committee Approves Measure to Help End Unchecked Police Surveillance, Establish More Local Control
- City of Berkeley Passes Ordinance Taking on Surveillance State