With some prominent privacy activists recognizing that appealing to Congress to stop NSA spying is futile, a hearing today in Utah shows that there is another path to shutting down mass surveillance. One that can work.
- Utah Committee Passes Bill to Ban Warrantless Access to Information in the Cloud, Help Hinder Federal Surveillance
- Florida Committee Passes Bill to Ban Warrantless Stingray Spying, Help Hinder Federal Surveillance
- Minnesota Bill Would Put Electronic Communication and Data Privacy Amendment on the Ballot
- Signed By the Governor: New Mexico Electronic Communications Privacy Act
- Washington Committee Passes Bill to Limit ALPR Use, Help Block National License Plate Tracking Program